ManicRobThrill

Friday, June 03, 2005

Kiss the cook

No, like the slack-ass bastard that I've been, I felt too ill and tired (truthfully) for the gym last night. Watched baseball (go Mets!) and chatted briefly with Liz, mostly about politics and the bleak future of the Democratic Party. Wasn't feeling all too sociable last night, but managed to sleep soundly and shake off the blahs of the last few days. Already today is a marked improvement--proud to say I haven't spent a cent on lunch this week, having brought my own since Tuesday and free pizza today (actually, every Friday). And I don't even have to worry about eating out tomorrow, either.

Speaking of which, picked up Greek yogurt, as I'm cooking dinner tomorrow night for Liz, The Man and myself--the lad's got the evening off and deserves to have some family around him. Plus, cooking for Liz and my friends gives me pleasure and relaxation. I'm sure we'll have some good wine, plus music and loads of "moving" conversation. Want to get out to the market early tomorrow and pick up some good herbs and fruits for dinner. Plans like this always put me in a good mood. Sunday-- gym for sure, especially since it's Liz and I going and exhorting one another. I'll be in work late on Monday as I'm finally taking the damn car in to have the muffler fixed, as per J.W.'s inspection/direction. Pre-summer prep and tying up loose ends.

Need to spend some more time working on the website. Although I updated it yesterday by virtue of the "news" page, I need to make additions to the "F.A.Q., etc." page and other minor tweakings. Since the album will be coming out in not too long a period of time, it pays to prep everything so I don't have to scramble later on.

Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home