ManicRobThrill

Friday, July 01, 2005

Independence day

Actually, I'm thinking of The Comsat Angels' classic. A beautiful morning; a long weekend ahead with no set plans in place and it feels good to be in a laid-back mode.

Hit the gym last night; full-on workout and then walked afterwards to Astor for a haircut--would you believe it felt absolutely fantastic to get out and walk, even in this heat? All this exercise has been doing wonders for me, both body and mind. A quiet evening of bad t.v. and cheap laughs with Liz was the perfect ending--especially as she's home today with a more-than-well-deserved day off to/for herself. Don't know what we're doing tonight, if anything (depending on when I actually do leave here) and I like that.

So with that said, I will get back to work and hope you have a nice (and safe) weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home