ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Foggy notion

Still fighting off this cold or congestion or whatever it really is. At least my head isn't in such a haze. Taking Airborne, Advil and I brought Ricola, just in case (even though, thankfully, I don't have a sore throat). Nonetheless, it's aggravating. Ever since the last round of colds, I've been taking echinacea as part of my daily supplements anyway, so hopefully it has some effect.

Went to the gym last night and really worked out with a great deal of energy. The reason I bring this up is I almost feel like I actually did sweat out the ill-effects on the machines. Had a full session and felt almost normal by the time I dressed and headed home. I was obviously pretty beat, but it helped clear out the mental cobwebs from feeling so wretched. Summer cold = maximum discomfort.

Taking Friday off from work; supposed to go down to Asbury Park with Bob tomorrow to see "We Jam Econo" (again--can't wait for the DVD). I'll talk to him hopefully tonight to confirm, should things go as planned. Really looking forward to the day off. No grand intentions--take the car to Midas, since I didn't last week; take care of various bits and pieces of things that need to be done around the apartment. No pun intended, but time to get the house in order.

Beyond that, I'm still not firing at 100%, so I'll abandon ship here.

1 Comments:

  • Hope you enjoyed We Jam Econo...I saw it in the city @ Lincoln Center. Pretty cool stuff I thought.

    By Blogger Bob F., At 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home