ManicRobThrill

Friday, August 12, 2005

Boy about town

Am actually thinking about going down to The Real McCoy tonight, which is steps from my door. While I'm not a) a bar patron or b) particularly fond of standing and listening to loud music, friends of mine are playing there tonight. You should check them out--they played with us last year at The Hook. Good, tight band--great guys. Plus, their guest drummer is an old music industry acquaintance of mine and I would love to see him and say hello after all these years. He's got a well-known magazine, which I would suggest you read. It wouldn't hurt me to mention to him that we're back together and have an album coming out soon. So there is some method to the possible madness. Blame that one on Brother Rollo's cajoling.

Beyond that, hopefully, Bob and I can get together at a point this weekend. Otherwise, look for the usual.

SPF-48 sport, please. Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home