ManicRobThrill

Monday, August 08, 2005

Weekend rewind (happy motoring)

Lack of sleep over two (non-consecutive) nights leaves me feeling pretty crappy. Came home early today as I just could not keep my eyes open. As it stands right now, I have a headache and am glad it's evening.

Some quick glimpses: Saturday morning, ran all chores in fairly quick order. Went to J.W.'s by 3 in steaming heat. God bless him, he helped keep me propped up and went to a pretty good diner near his place. Loving their tuna club (on wheat, if you please). He fixed that irritation of my broken muffler flange; next up, he's doing the brakes. Home by 7 after an afternoon of great conversation/good company and I was unconscious by 11. Sunday, skipped the gym by choice to have a laid-back day. I'm now addicted to Dunkin' Donuts blueberry-flavored iced coffee. Did a Target run; drove up to Hoboken for lunch at Pita Grill; walked around town and got back home to take the car to the garage for an oil change and did laundry, so was firmly on the couch for nighttime T.V.--Mets game and "Six Feet Under".

Hopefully, Bob and I will be able to get together this weekend and work on more Punch Line business; still need to sit down and work more on my acoustic solo set. Discipline! I need more!

Oh, yeah -- there's now a Punch Line page at MySpace, so check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home