ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Toys

The iBook arrived today; I'm still in the process of loading various necessary programs into it and I won't be able to use the WiFi at home yet until Brother Amit, THE tech wiz, configures it for me tomorrow. Patience is a virtue and I'm still getting my mind and fingers used to the idea of actually, finally having one of these fine machines. There are numerous files that I need to move to the new toy and I'll be doing it slowly and methodically so as not to lose anything, etc. Nice to be able to synch up my new Treo to the iBook via Bluetooth; I feel like I've joined the modern world in more ways than I'd previously imagined.

Having said that, here's another night where I'll be skipping the gym; I missed all of last week due to slight sciatic pains in my leg and the mixing session Sunday. It's also about 94 degrees out and somehow I just don't have the physical energy to exert. Now add the iBook needs to be taken home.

Just got Bob Mould's new album. Really good; certainly wide and varied. Still loving The Punch Line, though. Pop with balls.

Okay--more tomorrow when I can play WiFi Guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home