ManicRobThrill

Monday, September 12, 2005

Closer?

Been on several interviews with consistancy over the last week. Had one on Friday that I felt stronger about than any I've done in years; I really felt like I would get the call for the job. I don't know what will come of it, if anything, but at least I know I'm doing my best. I keep hoping and not losing faith; it's all I can do--honestly--I'm not trying to convince myself that I'll strike gold quickly. I believe it. Had one this morning at an agency and another one I was called for coming up on Wednesday. It stands to reason. One interview is worth a thousand resumes.

Still trying to secure a venue for the benefit show. I'm hoping we can get together this weekend and not only mix the last two songs but maybe rehearse as well.

Saw a brilliant commercial that threw me last night. Proclaimed a "September 11th sale"--I asked Liz out loud "what fucking store would be callous enough to do that?" and sure enough, it was a P.A. to remind people that 9/11 should NEVER become just another holiday equalling sales.

Back to the job hunt. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home