ManicRobThrill

Friday, August 19, 2005

Vacation... all I ever wanted

...had to get away. The peace and quiet starts with meeting my blog mate, the lovely and lively LeFig for dinner, conversation and brainstorming. Meeting up at Dojo--one of my not-often-frequented-enough haunts in the East Village. A cloudy evening, but I can use the walk.

Off to Synchronic West tomorrow; gym on Sunday and visit my dad for a belated birthday. The plans for next week are (at best) hazy, which I prefer as I don't really want to do anything that equals using my energy. If I'm going to be active, it'll be at the gym. Part of my intentions are to spend time in Synchronic East actually doing demos. I plan on using Monday morning as the time to do chores and then work in the studio. If I can achieve at least 3 songs in my week off, I'll be pleased. I also am hoping to get another (if necessary) mixing session in for The Punch Line. Chris doesn't have a job; I'm off--stands to reason we could actually spend the time possibly completing the task at hand. Here's hoping. There are a few books and magazines that await me, so there's something else to submerge myself in. Ah, the joys of no time constraints--at least for the next 7 days.

Okay--the sky isn't as dark as it was earlier. I do believe that's a good sign...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home