ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Coming around

Heard from Chris earlier; we're set for working on Saturday at 10 a.m.; this is good, since I really want to get closer to where we need to be. Looking towards a productive mixing session, as there really isn't that much to labor over. It's all down to tweaking levels, etc.

Realization that I've been sorely lax about going to the gym lately has gotten me in a huff. Not at anyone; just at the fact that I've had no energy nor desire to work out in the last few weeks. I feel pretty good physically, but I know I need it; I need to get back on track and discipline myself again. I've not lost the impetus; I just haven't had the strength (pun anyone?). No matter; Sunday morning will be a return to form.

Just finished reading PsychoCybernetics--finally. It has been a tremendous aid in the way I think and approach things. It's interesting to me how many of the ideas conveyed in this philosophy (?) flow right into the tennets of Sahaja Yoga and its' disciplines (there's that word again). All in all, a combining of positives that have slowly, but surely, been seeping its' way into my conscious and unconscious mind and helping me un-learn all the non-productive habits I used to let run my life (at points).

Do I feel a sense of return to form? You better believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home