ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Some thoughts and words

Preparing myself mentally for another interview today; had one yesterday and one tentatively for Friday. I have to believe; have hope that one of these will be a success. I'm not slowing down whatsoever. I'd be happy if I had some temp work lined up next week. I can only keep calling and following up to try and get in somewhere.

Spoke with Bob yesterday; as suspected he's completely into doing a gig; heard back from Carl from EDP--he's on the hunt for other bands and a venue, so I thank him a thousand times for his hard work.

Chris has updated The Punch Line's website to include links for aid--please visit the website at www.thepunchline.net and contact any of these organizations. More likely than anything, we'll begin rehearsing next week to be ready to play. If you read this blog and are in the New York area, please come to the show when we have an official announcement and do what you can.

Every little bit helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home