ManicRobThrill

Monday, August 29, 2005

And so it goes...

Finally spoke with B. for the first time since his departure two months ago; it was so good to hear his voice and know that he's well again. As he's been kept apprised about the recent events, he had nothing but great perspective and kind words--he sees things the same way I do about working, living and the interplay between the two and how life comes first. Knowing that he's in good shape and that things are looking up for him fills me with even greater hope and more fire to take care of this inconvenience in fairly short order.

Went back to the agency I signed on with last week to start shoring up my Excel skills. Hopefully, I have an interview on Wednesday morning. Sending resumes out like a machine. What more can I say beyond that?

Tomorrow will be the overdue day at home to just do "stuff"--laundry, write checks and hopefully, get my ass to the gym. THAT will be the first thing I do the minute I get a new job--renew my contract. And maybe, once the housework, etc. is done, MAYBE I'll get to do some work in Synchronic East.

The Punch Line is nowhere near on hold or anything like that; we're just trying to adjust/balance schedules, now that there has been a professional turn of tides for Chris and myself. Hopefully, he is or will be working soon, so it would bode even better for the band.

Okay--headache coming on. Time to get away from the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home