ManicRobThrill

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A moment's thoughts

Still in an elated state of mind since finding out that I will be joining Turn Up The Music. In the meanwhile, I'm also still thinking and planning ahead as far as our move, which I believe we have now pinpointed Roselle Park as THE place. Been looking for a new gym and have found one 3 minutes away from work--all the amenities I need and it's only $19 a month with no contracts or extraneous bullshit. THAT's what I'm about--you get what you need and at the same time, you're helping a local business. It's a win-win situation. There is an N.J. Transit station at Roselle Park, which will be perfect for Liz--we even mapped out the time for her daily commute--and the town has all that we need. So I think that will be the desired target.

Didn't get to mix the last two tracks with Chris and Bob today as originally planned, but okay--we might actually do it this week--perhaps one night or even in the afternoon, since I have this week off and Chris isn't working full-time yet. Either way, the goal is nearly reached. We've waited this long to make sure it's right; there's no reason to rush only two songs, since all the songs received the same amount of love and detailed attention. Once the mixing is complete, I really do need to focus soley on the artwork and to prep the physical release, which should be the easiest part of all.

All that said, Bob and Chris have a Mod Fun show coming up and they need to concentrate of preparing for that; afterward, I hope we'll have a set date and venue for the benefit gig and can set about rehearsing.

It really does seem like a time of renewed hope and refreshed energies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home