ManicRobThrill

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Time to get alone

It's been a great few days of calm and quiet. There are times when I'm not all that good at doing nothing; I feel like I have to be busy all the time. I know it's neither healthy nor realistic, but I'm not used to having extended downtime.

I have an appointment this afternoon to fill out an application and look at an apartment in Roselle Park. February may be a few months away, but the sooner I get this underway, the better and easier it will be for us. I would hate for us to miss an opportunity to be the first (if not only) ones to have secured an apartment in advance of when we need/want it. By seeing this apartment, I can have a feel for the lay of the land and start to envision where furniture would be placed, etc. It's all logic.

I don't know if this weekend will be good for Chris or myself, time-wise, as far as mixing the last two tracks. I have a lot to do in the final prepping for starting work on Monday and he has his hands full with family commitments. It might be best to call him and wait until after next week; the Mod Fun gig is still on the horizon and both he and Bob need to focus on that, rather than being on overload. Plus, I'd like it if the three of us were together for the final mixing; it makes it more of a band effort.

More sun; today is the first day of autumn, but I'll enjoy this while it lasts and I have the time to savor it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home