ManicRobThrill

Sunday, October 24, 2010

New designs for life

The songs are coming together with speed, clarity and an amazing breath of life. I will start recording as soon as my day-to-day activities and responsibilities subside a bit.

That being said, here are some elevated observations:

- The joy of re-connecting with people I have loved and not seen in a very long time is a wonder and a true definition of appreciation. Time, distance and circumstances may have separated us, but their loving support in an immediate fashion tells me that I still have a "family" who will always care. Look up the word "grateful".

- Friends don't hurt friends. It's that simple. Once it happens, there is no friendship left.

- People who arbitrarily hurt those who care about them and have given them no cause to do so will forever be mired on the bad karma wheel. So it goes. I don't think it's out of line for me to say that I don't wish ill nor joy to the person who hurt me; I don't wish anything. She is no longer a factor in my life and I think that was something a lot of people were waiting/hoping for me to say. And it is true. While I may be accused of being "cold", I no longer care about this person. A "former friend" (by definition) is someone who can't call on you when they need someone/anyone/something. People aren't meant to be convenient.

- I am moving forward faster; I am physically/emotionally/spiritually stronger than I was before. The signs are not just there--they're now visible. I feel fantastic.

- I look in the mirror everyday and feel a pride that I had long put under wraps. Not arrogance. Just pride in who I am and what I'm about. I'm at that happy point where when I see/hear/know bullshit is bullshit, I'm going to call it and immediately walk away from it, rather than getting sucked into a game. I despise games and I won't play.

Sometimes a sad end turns into a beautiful re-beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home