ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Cleansing

Not that I have anything to atone for in the last year, but I'll be fasting tomorrow. I've done it every year for the last 20, all successfully.

Work is good; I really am into my job, which is such a turnaround for me (and probably for most people).

Chris sent me the mp.3's for "Bitter Sweet" and "Beauty Lies" and I have to say, they do sound a million times better and, to some degree, far more powerful than I'd imagined. Especially "Bitter Sweet"--there's so much life in that track now, as I believed, even with the demo versions. It's a stomper and you can really feel it now. Bob and I were talking about it earlier and well, quite frankly, we're both alternately happy with and proud of this album. It's a fucking great piece of pop. Bob pointed out that it's an interesting album, as even though there are only 10 tracks, there's a lot of diversity in the music. He's right. Get your $13.00 ready, folks--$10.00 for the album; $3.00 for the cost of packing and postage. If my calculations are finally correct, the album will be released at the beginning of the year. I know it's been a wait, but anything good and worthwhile usually is.

Tip of the day: keep your eyes open on cable for one of the best movies about being in a band ever made, the aptly-titled "Bandwagon".

Circus Monkey rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home