ManicRobThrill

Friday, October 21, 2005

Week in review (!)

Just realized it's been a week since I last posted anything. Truthfully, I've been feeling like absolute shit for the last five days; curiously, I haven't actually been ill or come down with a real malady, yet I've been feeling like I have something. The most frustrating element is I've felt the discomforts you'd usually associate with a fever and this has wreaked havoc on my eating habits, my sleep patterns and subsequently, my mood. Glad to report that today is the first day where I don't feel off or weird, so I'll be cautious for the balance of the day.

Parallel to me, Bob has also been feeling less than stellar for a week; The Punch Line was supposed to get together tomorrow and master the album, then rehearse, but honestly, I'd rather we actually gave ourselves time to recuperate completely. I spoke with Chris about it and he said we should regroup when we're at 100%. For once, I'm glad for the down time.

Work is still hopping busy; glad that this weekend now gives me the chance to stop, catch my breath and enjoy a little time alone with Liz, especially since she worked half of last weekend.

Had a great surprise call from Brady last night; brought up my spirits to no end. Really miss him, but glad to hear he's as well as I am. We seemed to get through the D.R. nightmare with only minimum damage and he sounds happy and healthy.

Here's a photo taken by the hero, my cousin Marc, from his weekend. Last Saturday in Indianapolis, heading a symposium with this guy:



Up close and personal with Napoleon Dynamite himself. Marc took the shot of The Impostor and I'm still silently cussing him out under my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home